Lets join hands & go green for our Planet Earth
RES20 AIMS TO
The International Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainability (RES20), will be held from 09-10 July 2020, in the DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Cambridge City, England, United Kingdom. (90% of the oral presentation will be virtual because of coronavirus (COVID-19)). Presents the best of current systems research and practice, emphasizing innovation and quantified experience. RES20 intends to emerge as the foremost world-wide gathering of academics, researchers, scientists, top research think tanks and industry technology developers from worldwide
- Presenting certified oral communications
- Publication of your abstract and/or your extended abstracts in the Conference proceedings
- Submitting your extended paper to one of our journals
- Hear from experts and meet new people in your field
- Develop new collaborations, applications, and products of the mentioned fields
- It will be a Socializing Events during the conference, we will make sure to enjoy!
- Additional information will be announced later.
Who Should Attend?
- Students, Drs and Profs.
- Researchers, Developers
- Technologists, Scientists and Engineers
- Companies and/or institutions to present their innovations, products and research results
- Research think tanks
- Industry technology developers
- Energy-efficient companies
- Anyone who is interested in energy systems