RES20 Online Registration System:
Elite Knowledge Group Ltd
Secured by Positive SSL
- The registration process begins once your paper is accepted.
- It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program.
- Authors can choose the appropriate registration category to participate and attend RES20’20 Conference (i.e., Student, Non-Student, Keynote Speaker).
- For authors who are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have their papers presented and published, can choose to register as a virtual participant. We offer online presentation, and the presentations of virtual participants will be uploaded to the RES20’20 website before the Conference dates and will be played during the Conference.
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE YOUR SEAT!
|REGISTRATION TYPE||ORAL/POSTER PRESENTATION||VIRTUAL/VIDEO PRESENTATION|
|STUDENT||€ 370||€ 100|
|NON STUDENT (LECTURER & PROFESSOR)||€ 480||€ 100|
|LISTENER||€ 320||NOT AVAILABLE|
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER||€ 550 Or € 700||€ 299|
REGISTRATION package (general):
- Electronic/Smart Conference proceedings
- Hotel accommodation (Optional)
- Participation in all sessions
- Participation in all speaker talks
- E-Acceptance letter
- E-Visa letter (On Request)
- Certificate of participation
- Conference material: Badge, Pen, Block Notes, gift, and…etc.
- Coffee break AM/PM
- Publication of the accepted article in RES’20 Conference Proceedings
- Support and Help about Travel Information (for example, choosing the suitable hotel)
- E-Conference program
- Eventual invitation, if selected as best submission, to submit the extended version to one of RES20 supporting Journals
- Free Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi on the conference venue
- 20-25 Minutes to present your work