Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers/abstracts as per the schedule below:
|Conference Start Date||09/07/2020|
|Conference End Date||10/07/2020|
|Camera-Ready: Submission||Instruction will be sent after registration|
- Papers are accepted either through the online submission system or email at email@example.com. For those unable to use the Online submission System and are emailing, please include a cover letter with author details, university or country information, and any other author related data.
- .docx/.pdf formats are accepted
Please ensure all articles are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission
- Papers must be in English of up to 8-12 pages in conference paper format
Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
Papers must follow format according to the downloadable Word template.
All papers will be subjected to peer review by an international program committee. Accepted Abstracts, full and short papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN (978-1-912532-16-2) and a DOI number (DOI prefix-10.17501)
The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation. Only the authors of accepted paper will be invited to register.
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information
- Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high potential to attract conference attendees by addressing needs of the community
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood
- Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly
- Relevant: the paper addresses one or more of the themes of the conference
Publication - Indexing - Preserving
For publication please check the link: https://resenergy.org/publications/
- Energy/exergy analysis
- Wind energy